The Middlesex County Library Board is appointed by Middlesex County Council and operates under the Public Libraries Act R.R.O. 1990, c. P. 44.
Library board minutes are received by Middlesex County Council at its monthly meeting.
Our board is comprised of five (5) members:
- two (2) County Councillors
- three (3) citizens appointees.
The board term is concurrent with the county council term of 4 years.
Current Board Members
- Marigay Wilkins, Citizen Appointee
- Jim Maudsley, Citizen Appointee
- Ruth Adams, Citizen Appointee
- Kurtis Smith, County of Middlesex Warden
- Brad Richards, Deputy Mayor Strathroy-Caradoc
Library Board meetings are open to the public; and take place at the Middlesex County Building, 399 Ridout St, N, London, Ontario, typically starting at 1:00pm (subject to change, please confirm prior to attending).