About the Library Using the LibraryMenu
About the Library
Using the Library
Hoopla Flex is our new digital “Quick Pick” or “Lucky Day” collection. Hoopla Flex features new and high demand titles that may have waiting lists elsewhere. Hoopla Flex items loan for shorter periods than other librray items, meaning quicker access for Hoopla Flex users.
There's no new app to download or website to visit: Hoopla Flex is already available for existing Hoopla users. Simply log in to your existing Hoopla account to get started!
If you are new to Hoopla, find help getting started on the Hoopla Digital YouTube channel, or visit your local Middlesex County Library branch.
- No holds can be placed on Hoopla Flex titles.
- Flex eBooks loan for 10 days, Flex audiobooks loan for 14 days.
- All Hoopla users have 5 Flex borrows per month.
- There is no change to Hoopla’s Instant collection or the number of Instant borrows.
- Instant items are marked with a small lightning bolt symbol, Flex items have a small arrow circle. When logged into your Hoopla account, you can easily see how many of each type of borrow they have remaining for the month.
Questions? Check out our Getting Started with Hoopla guide, or contact us at email@example.com